Orienteering race 58:04  4.82 km (12:03 / km) +174m 10:12 / km
Orienteering NOY 7 at Fassifern Ridge. First attempt at running since breaking foot, sore running and sore going steep up and down whatever speed. Limited concentration on navigation so few errors. Legs tired from riding lately, more tired by end.
1. SW below green, hit track, to control from track junction.
2. Decided to go straight, green much more of a struggle than anticipated, to the east when got to circle. Lost time from route through green, little from being slightly of line.
3. Decided needed to follow old tracks through next bit of of green but it ended up much clearer, straight.
4. Intended to go straight, went straight but not enough to the north, confused then and bit of time to work it out.
5. Up to and along track to ridge line, straight from track junction.
6. Straight heading up to top of first creek past top of hill, contour to next creek.
8. Straight to NW end rock line, straight towards control, didn't go far enough and then tempted off line by GS running back and forwards looking.
10. Straight towards saddle, straight from saddle.
12. Straight, went above green and then down, looked clear enough to have gone through.