BRL Mittel (Berlin TSC) 1st place (2.27 ahead)
Today, I was one of the last starters in my class and I had some really nice tracks to use at my discretion.
The course can be seen on Matti's log: http://www.attackpoint.org/log.jsp/user_6277
My concentration was much better today, but I lost some time (~2min) initially (3c-7c) since I wasn't reading the map enough. It is not enough to just run in the tracks, you still have to navigate:) I also stressed a bit at the end (26c-28c ~1min) trying to get away from one I though had caught up with me with 2min, which of course wasn't the case...
3. ~15s ran just passed it, above.
4. ~45s ran just passed it and searched to far south.
5. ~20s Drifted to far right.
6. ~20s Drifted to far right.
7. ~20s Drifted to far left.
26. ~30s Wasn't reading the map properly and when I saw a control to the right I ran there even if I was fairly sure it wasn't mine and it wasn't.
27. ~15s unsure.
28. ~15s Ran to far to the right.
Except for these, it felt really good, in full control. Especially 7-25 were amazing.