Register | Login
Attackpoint - performance and training tools for orienteering athletes

Training Log Archive: gam

In the 7 days ending Nov 5, 2011:

activity # timemileskm+m
  Cyclocross2 3:00:00
  trainer1 25:00
  Total3 3:25:00

» now

Wednesday Nov 2, 2011 #

Cyclocross 1:50:00 [2]

mac5 ride through whiting

Tuesday Nov 1, 2011 #

trainer 25:00 [1]

Easy spin on the trainer. I have been feeling burnt from all the racing

Sunday Oct 30, 2011 #

Cyclocross race (Park Ave CX) 1:10:00 [5]

I crashed on the slippery bridge on my warmup lap and rolled up to the start line with a bloody elbow, a banged up knee and a shifter full of dirt. Rear shifting worked about 75% of time - the other 25% of the time it would take persistent clicking to downshift and the lever occasionally felt impossible to move. It took about 2 laps for my knee to feel normal and I never went over the bridge at speed during the race. So not a great race, but the course was really fun.

« Earlier | Later »