Training Log: nancy
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||walking on road||5|| 5:03:31|| 18.32||(16:34)|| 29.48||(10:18)|| 351|
| ||Orienteering||1|| 1:08:30|| 3.06||(22:23)|| 4.93||(13:55)|| 86|
| ||Total||6|| 6:12:01|| 21.38||(17:24)|| 34.41||(10:49)|| 437|
Orienteering 1:08:30  4.93 km (13:55 / km) +86m 12:48 / km
Mt. Misery, BYOM, Brown 1 Course. This should have been a piece of cake, but I amaze myself with how I can screwup controls that should be so easy. Of course, I need to do a better job keeping my mind on what I'm doing instead of what's happening in my life. I can do better at this.
I also struggle with finding the 2-D QR Codes instead of a 3-D control flag.. My orienteering ability depends on me seeing the control as I scan the woods, instead of being really sure where I am
walking on road 41:55  4.22 km (9:57 / km) +46m 9:26 / km
Throne Hill Conservation Land and Pepperell Rd, Groton. I was quite surprised to see, when I got out to the road, and looked to see how far I had gone on the trail, my watch wasn't running! So I did more distance and time than shown on the track, but that's the way it is.
walking on road 1:09:04  6.55 km (10:33 / km) +123m 9:38 / km
First half was a hike through Throne Hill Conservation Land then on the roads, mainly Townsend Road, Groton. Fantastic sunset and shot a few pictures which Facebook seemed to enjoy.
walking on road 1:04:34  5.91 km (10:56 / km) +95m 10:07 / km
Candlewood Park, Fitchburg, plus the area around Salma Park with J-J. Was hoping for a nice full moon walk, but it was under the clouds for much of the time. Still was a nice night.
walking on road 1:16:31  7.56 km (10:07 / km)
Groton Town Forest picking up some 'roads' on Citystrides that are actually just trails. I'll have J-J fix this at some point. Beautiful evening in the forest and it was pretty dark when I got to the road section. Didn't have a light, but survived.
walking on road 51:27  5.25 km (9:48 / km) +87m 9:03 / km
Lovely evening walk, starting at the top of Apple Hill Farm, seeing both a beautiful, almost-full moon on one side and the warm pink sunset on the other. Lots of elevation made this a more challenging walk than usual.
- Oct 31 [1w, 0d]: ? - WCOC Wooster Mountain State Park DIY
- Nov 13 [2w, 6d]: Y - Mt Tom
- Nov 14 [3w, 0d]: ? - WCOC Sessions Woods
- Nov 21 [4w, 0d]: ? - NEOC: Blue Hills Traverse & Regular Event (permit pending)
- Mar 19, 2022 [20w, 6d]: Y - DVOA Big Woods National Event
- Apr 23, 2022 [25w, 6d]: ? - West Point Annual National Ranking Event
- May 8, 2022 [28w, 0d]: ? - 2022 Billygoat (at Letchworth SP)
- May 14, 2022 [28w, 6d]: ? - Run the Rotary NRE (EMPO)
- Jun 4, 2022 [31w, 6d]: ? - GrizO Lubrecht Two-Day
- Jul 8, 2022 [36w, 5d]: ? - WMOC 2022
- Jul 25, 2022 [39w, 1d]: Y! - ORingen 2022
- Oct 13, 2022 [50w, 4d]: ? - 2022: South American Orienteering Championships Looks very interesting!
- Jul 1, 2023 [87w, 6d]: Y - Rescheduled - BAOC: California Orienteering Festival No longer a conflict with the O-Ringen
all weeks |