Monthly "goal" time again. I think I fell just (or a lot) short on several of these, but being more mobile meant a bit less time for running, and spending time with a new person too. Not complaining. A work deadline kept me from taking any time, too. Not a great month making my specific goals, but I did get about the volume I wanted. It's hard without any specific event to train for.
- 50 hours logged. 47. Well, 28 seconds shy. The lowest month of the last four. In past logging, I'd only ever had 4 months with this volume. Now it's every month. And no injuries! New goal: 500h this year. On pace for that even with the slower start to the year pre-covid.
- 200 miles of running. 174. So, nope.
- 60 minutes around the lake. Didn't do it again.
- 12km D+. 11300. But I'm past 80k for the year, so 100k and a new PR is definitely happening barring injury.
- Three proper bounding sessions. Nope
- 2250 push up and sit ups. Fell off of this.
+ A long trail run with mountains. A Presi Traverse and a Wildcat-Carter-Moriah traverse, so yeah.
- Ride bikes. Didn't.
- 250 pull ups. Fell way off of this.
- 100 miles of rollerskiing. Only made 69
+ DIYgoat. !!!
So this month I am probably going to also be very mobile in my living situation, which won't be great for training volume, but then I have more time and will probably take a couple of days off here and there, which will be.
Update! This evening a friend texted that there were 5 slots in the Midstate 100 miler. Registration deadline: midnight. TAKE MY MONIES! In a week. I think I have the volume for that. We'll see. Saner than a solo 100m in the Maine woods.
Fewer goals, so I can't as easily forget them.
* 50 hours logged. Or at least 47.
* 200 miles running. Other new goal is 2000 annual miles. I'm at 1554, so less than 150/month, but I'd like to get that mostly done this month so I can carpe ski season. Should be easy with the 100 now baked in.
* 12km D+, but not really focused on it given that will put me over 90k.
* 2000 push ups, and not falling off.
* 100 miles of rollerskiing