In the last 7 days:
Recovery so slow...turns out the hernia repair and my moving around too much early last week has pushed any kind of in action date back. Cancelled Frozen Beaver. Keep telling myself this is worth it. Been asked how much skin was removed, almost 5#. Caught up on shoe replacement, race calendar planning, and other stuff. My daily goal is to be under 1000 steps and eat clean and healthy.
I am going stir crazy.
- Mar 18 [7w, 4d]: ? - Waterloo Grit and Gravel
- Mar 26 [8w, 5d]: Y - Raccoongaine Mr. Dubs
- Apr 7 [10w, 3d]: ? - OCIN Flying Pig XXI
- Apr 15 [11w, 4d]:
Conquer the Crossroads?
- May 13 [15w, 4d]: ? - MISSION 18hr AR (USARA)
- May 20 [16w, 4d]: Y - Michigan Adventure Race: Ludington (6 or 12 hours)
- Jun 4 [18w, 5d]:
SUNDAY JUNE 4
THE SAVAGE ADVENTURE RACES
3 HR - 6 HR - 12 HR OPTIONS
- Jun 10 [19w, 4d]:
- Jun 17 [20w, 4d]:
- Jun 24 [21w, 4d]: Y - Nitrogaine III
- Jul 28 [26w, 3d]: Y - Michigan Adventure Race: Epic (6 or 18 hours)
- Aug 5 [27w, 4d]: ? - Green Corn Moon Rogaine
- Sep 30 [35w, 4d]:
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,742w, 3d]: Y!! - wmoc 2050 F80, wonder if they will allow wheeled walking ...
all weeks |