In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Running||2|| 1:10:35|| 9.32||(7:34)|| 15.0||(4:42)|| 60|
| ||Orienteering||1|| 46:04|| 3.6||(12:47)|| 5.8||(7:57)|| 135||16 /||19c||84%|
| ||Off-road running||1|| 19:00|| 1.99||(9:33)|| 3.2||(5:56)|
| ||Total||4|| 2:15:39|| 14.91||(9:06)|| 24.0||(5:39)|| 195||16 /||19c||84%|
|averages - sleep:5.6|
slept:6.0 (rest day)
Knackered from yesterday...
Running 46:30  10.0 km (4:39 / km)
slept:6.1 shoes: Asics DS Trainer 19
Big day in London with the DfE interview... hadnt realised how much pressure I'd been under. Felt huge weight post-interview and slept on the train coming back. The run was perfect - from IVC back to Waterbeach via Milton with some extra bits at the end and a shorter trot to the car in Ely.
slept:6.1 (rest day)
slept:4.1 (rest day)
Felt cold and very tired today... awake at 3am so got home and had 45 mins before working.
Running 24:05  5.0 km (4:49 / km) +60m 4:33 / km
slept:4.0 shoes: Asics GT1000
From Norfolk Arms up to Knoll Top Farm and back - drizzly and dark but a nice trot.
Off-road running warm up/down 19:00  3.2 km (5:56 / km)
slept:7.0 shoes: Inov-8 Mudclaw 265 Blue
A splodgy plod to the start and back...
Orienteering race 46:04  *** 5.8 km (7:57 / km) +135m 7:07 / km
spiked:16/19c shoes: Inov-8 Mudclaw 265 Blue
Blue course at Bagworth - my first and only venture to this particular woodland. Scrappy run in grotty area on so foul a day that even Macbeth's witches stayed indoors. Blew 1.5 mins on 1 and then settled but never fully relaxed. Lost a little more on 7, 13, 15 and 17 and then 16 failed to register so had to manual punch there. However, I seemed to have lost less time than others and it wasnt probably such a disaster - only felt like it. Hard physical work in very splodgy conditions.
- Jan 22 [0w, 1d]: Y - SYO Big Moor and the Edges
- Jan 29 [1w, 1d]: ? - SOS Colour Coded and ESSOL
- Feb 4 [2w, 0d]: Y - Icenian 2017
- Feb 5 [2w, 1d]: Y - WAOC Thetford Warren
- Feb 11 [3w, 0d]: ? - Twin Peak
- Feb 26 [5w, 1d]: Y - SUFFOC Knettishall Heath Colour Coded, ESSOL & YBT Heat
- Mar 12 [7w, 1d]: Y - CompassSport Cup Heat
- Mar 19 [8w, 1d]: Y - Rushmere EAOA Championships and EA League
- Mar 25 [9w, 0d]: ? - Warwickshire Orienteering Weekend
- Apr 2 [10w, 1d]: Y - SOS Colour coded, ESSOL & EA League
- Apr 9 [11w, 1d]: Y - Chiltern Challenge & SCOA Championships
- Apr 14 [11w, 6d]: Y - JK 2017 - Jan Kjellström International Festival of Orienteering
- May 6 [15w, 0d]: Y - British Long Championships (UKOL) / Relay Championships
- Jul 30 [27w, 1d]: Y - 2017 Scottish 6 Days, Royal Deeside
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,742w, 6d]: Y - wmoc 2050 Kicking Jon X's butt!
all weeks |