In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Running||2|| 2:32:09|| 12.89||(11:48)|| 20.74||(7:20)|
| ||Mountain Biking||1|| 1:11:33|| 5.73||(12:29)|| 9.22||(7:46)|
| ||Total||3|| 3:43:42|| 18.62||(12:01)|| 29.96||(7:28)|
Running 41:13  7.05 km (5:51 / km)
Very gentle run post work, wearing the new pair of Hoka's that I have been sitting on for a while.
So my left knee has been swollen and sore walking since Sunday morning, giving it a few days of rest.
Also, working on emails to Allan Mogenson and Steve Palmer.
Running 1:50:56  13.69 km (8:06 / km)
Long run at Hockley Valley. Met 2 ultrarunners training for Squamish in the parking lot so started with them, they had already done a loop so was good to be with them during the mega rain. Then was solo, did the two side trails and back. Luckily they were still there and I could get a radler! Great run, can't wait to get back to Hockley.
Mountain Biking 1:11:33  9.22 km (7:46 / km)
Mountain Biking in Pretty River from Three Stage lot.
- Jul 1 [5w, 1d]: ? - Canadian Rockies Orienteering Festival
- Oct 8 [19w, 2d]: ? - NEOC - 2022 Masters Nationals
- May 6, 2023 [49w, 2d]: Y - Raid the Wild Sounds awesome!
- Jul 1, 2023 [57w, 2d]: Y - RESCHEDULED North American Orienteering Championship
- Jul 1, 2023 [57w, 2d]: Y - Rescheduled - BAOC: California Orienteering Festival
- Aug 26, 2023 [65w, 2d]: Y - Challenge the Shield: Summer 6-hour Looks awesome!
all weeks |