Since Greg seems interested and maybe others are, when I say I'm doing PT, I'm doing any combination of these exercises, usually just once each or not even all of them:
- lunges where you twist your upper body side to side (and try not to fall over) (20 times)
- side planks (1 min each side)
- side planks where you lift your leg straight up (1 min each side)
- ones where you lift your leg to your chest (1 min each side)
- sideways shuffle things with a resistance band around my leg (20 times back and forth)
- bridges where you lift one leg up and try and keep your hips level (1 min each leg)
I will admit that I don't have a set routine, so I just sort of do any of the above until I'm tired. They were given to me when I went to PT in the spring for this injury/reoccurring problem, but I only seem to do them when it flares, instead of as a preventative, so that's my fault.