In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||walking||2|| 2:41:06|| 1.97|| 3.17|
| ||horseback riding (western)||1|| 1:45:00|
| ||hiking||2|| 1:36:28|| 4.8||(20:06)|| 7.72||(12:29)|
| ||cycling||1|| 42:46|| 7.94||(5:23)|| 12.78||(3:21)|
| ||swimming||1|| 10:00|
| ||Total||7|| 6:55:20|| 14.71|| 23.67|
hiking 1:11:39  3.58 mi (20:01 / mi)
A bunch of short and moderate hikes at Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. I logged the two longest - this was to the Au Sable Light Station and back
hiking 24:49  1.22 mi (20:21 / mi)
And this one to Miners Falls and back.
Several of the very short hikes were up and down lots of stairs to overlooks or waterfalls... definitely got my climb in today.
horseback riding (western) 1:45:00 
Took the ferry to Mackinac Island this morning. The first thing I did was drop my bag at the hotel and head for the stables, where I was assigned a big black Percheron type horse named Prince. The guide took me and two other people up to the trails, where we had the option to go off on our own if we chose to do so. I did and had a great time, although the trail map up there is a bit lacking.
cycling 42:46  7.94 mi (5:23 / mi)
After riding I had lunch and walked around a bit, then was able to check into the hotel where I took a nap until it cooled off a little outside. Then I went across the street and rented a bike to ride the lakeshore road. I stopped a few times to look at points of interest and take some photos, not included in this time.
walking 41:06  1.97 mi (20:52 / mi)
shoes: Sketchers D-Lites
Next I had dinner and went for another walk along part of the lakeshore and in town.
swimming 10:00 
And ended the day in the pool (but really mostly in the hot tub... just a little swimming.)
walking 2:00:00 
I was on my feet and walking all day at The Henry Ford and Greenfield Village. One day was really not enough to fit it all in, but I at least tried!
- Sep 30 [1w, 1d]: N - DVOA Green Lane Park
- Oct 6 [2w, 0d]: Y - DVOA Port Providence Canoe/Kayak-O
- Oct 19 [3w, 6d]: ? - 2018 USA Nationals - Sprint Middle Long Probably not, already going to Michigan in Sept.
- Oct 20 [4w, 0d]: Y - DVOA Myrick Center (BVA) Night-O
- Oct 21 [4w, 1d]: Y - DVOA Quail Hill Scout Camp
- Oct 28 [5w, 1d]: Y - Susquehanna Stumble XX - Pine Grove Furnace State Park
- Nov 4 [6w, 1d]:
D&L Half Marathon
- Nov 11 [7w, 1d]: Y - DVOA Fair Hill - Big Elk Chapel
- Nov 18 [8w, 1d]: Y - SVO Rocky Ridge
- Dec 2 [10w, 1d]: ? - DVOA Rutgers Ecological Preserve
- Dec 9 [11w, 1d]: Y - QOC Clopper Lake
- Dec 16 [12w, 1d]: ? - QOC Patapsco Hilton
- Mar 22, 2019 [25w, 6d]: Y - OCIN Flying Pig XXIII
- Apr 3, 2020 [79w, 6d]: Y - Flying Pig XXIV
- Jun 17, 2050 [1,655w, 6d]: Y - wmoc 2050 Last year of F65. Maybe I'll be able to afford ...
- Dec 31, 2050 [1,684w, 0d]:
List of running race times
04/28/18 34:14 R Race Against Racism
03/24/18 33:09 R Kutztown Fool's Run
03/03/18 34:19 R Daylight Saving Dash
12/23/17 32:59 R Humbug Bustle
09/23/17 37:30 T Great Pumpkin Run
08/20/17 41:20 S Radnor Red Run
06/03/17 32:02 R Rock n Glow
04/29/17 33:31 R Race Against Racism
03/11/17 32:23 R Daylight Saving Dash
12/18/16 33:57 R Humbug Bustle
08/21/16 41:10 S Radnor Red Run
08/13/16 37:09 ...
all weeks |