Training Log: Hammer
In the last 7 days:
|activity|| # ||time||miles||km||+m|
| ||Running - Trail/Terrain||4|| 5:20:00|
| ||Cycling - Cross||1|| 1:45:00|
| ||Cycling - MTB||1|| 1:20:00|
| ||Cycling - Indoor||1|| 35:00|
| ||Total||5|| 9:00:00|
Running - Trail/Terrain 2:35:00 
RTH course planning. Time does not include over an hour and a bit limping after turning my ankle on a rocky trail. went down hard. My phone was OK.
Is the rumour that there will be 50 checkpoints at the RTH to celebrate 50 years of navigation and adventure in the Golden Horseshoe (HOA, HKF & NIA, GHO, DGL) true?
Cycling - Cross 1:45:00 
RTH course planning with Sudden. very easy pace.
Running - Trail/Terrain 1:30:00 
RTH course planning with Sudden. lots of stop and start.
Several bits never used for a Raid before.
Cycling - Indoor 35:00 
bent bike easy spin
Canada vs US: It's the little differences ... you know like pumpkin seeds vs guns
Cycling - MTB 1:20:00 
Kicked off the day with CIL trails. It has been a fun 12 days in Nobel.
Running - Trail/Terrain 40:00 
ARX then an easy rail trail jog on a beautiful evening with Oivind and Tarno
Within 80km of our house we have free access to two of the best children's hospitals in the world.
Sick isn't Weak
Running - Trail/Terrain 35:00 
Soggy night run.
- Nov 13 [3w, 0d]: Y - Raid The Hammer course planner
- Nov 19 [3w, 6d]: Y - Kick-Start and Starry Night O-CUP Races get day of racing (but reduce time between race...
- Nov 24 [4w, 4d]: ? - Harriman Training Camp
- Feb 5, 2017 [15w, 0d]: Y - Stars W.A.R. (Winter Adventure Race)
- Feb 10, 2017 [15w, 5d]: ? - Vancouver Sprint Camp 2017 Bummer it isn't aligned with Ontario family day...
- Jun 23, 2017 [34w, 5d]: ? - 2017 Gold Rush Meet and USA SML Championships
- Sep 9, 2017 [45w, 6d]: ? - 2017 Seattle Adventure Running Tournament (9/9 - 9/10)
all weeks |